Sunday, March 30, 2008

Have you ever...

felt like Julia Roberts must have in Pretty Woman when she went shopping and the store clerks were so rude?? I had never felt like this until yesterday. We had some family in town so I decided that I would take the girls to the new Streets of Indian Lake shopping center. I had been to the movie theater but I hadn't been in any of the stores. The first store that we went in was Cache. Honestly, I had never been in a Cache before so I had no idea what to expect. I should have known when I walked in the door and saw the sign in front of some shirts that said "$68 and up" that this wasn't somewhere I needed to shop. Never the less, we strolled in. We were asked if we were shopping for something specific and when I said that we weren't there was a lot of whispering:) It was definitely an interesting experience especially after the blogs that Susan posted last week about customer service in the same shopping center (at least hers was vindicated). Needless to say, I probably won't be visiting the Cache anymore (not that there was anything in there that I could or would wear anyway).

2 comments:

Susan said...

uugh! This made me angry just reading it. I have yet to go in to any shops at Indian Lake and this doesn't make me want to. Brea posted about a horrible experience at Septembers Cafe this past week too. Where has customer service gone?? I'm glad I ran in to you yesterday- it was so good to see that sweet little boy of yours in real life. :)

Stephani said...

I know, it was just really annoying!! Hendersonville isn't really a place where you think that you would be treated this way. Anyway, it was great to see you yesterday too! Did you get any good deals?