Laura, at pitterpatter art, is having a great giveaway. Head over to her blog and check it out. Laura made the cutest birthday shirt for Baby P's 2nd birthday...It was absolutely adorable...good luck :)
Thanks for visiting my blog. Frisco is a nice area. We actually looked there at several homes but ultimately we decided it was just to far out for us from my husbands work. He works in Las Colinas. We decided on Colleyville for the schools, being close to the airport when family comes in, and for my husbands work. We LOVE the area. It's pretty much connected to Southlake and Grapevine.
HEY!!! I somehow came across your blog! I can't find your email so I hope you get this. Email me! I'll send you a link to our blog - audreyfinney@bellsouth.net :)
I am blessed to be the wife of an amazing man and the mom of three precious gifts from God! Born and raised in TN, we just relocated to CO from TX. We know that God has great thing's in store for us here and we are excited to share our crazy, chaotic lives with you. God has truly blessed us!
2 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog. Frisco is a nice area. We actually looked there at several homes but ultimately we decided it was just to far out for us from my husbands work. He works in Las Colinas. We decided on Colleyville for the schools, being close to the airport when family comes in, and for my husbands work. We LOVE the area. It's pretty much connected to Southlake and Grapevine.
HEY!!! I somehow came across your blog! I can't find your email so I hope you get this. Email me! I'll send you a link to our blog -
audreyfinney@bellsouth.net :)
Audrey
Post a Comment